BFA was incorporated by public deed on 26 August 2002, following the transformation of Banco BPI, S.A.'s Angolan branch into a bank under Angolan law.
Until the beginning of 2017, BFA was majority owned by BPI Group, with 50.1% of the respective share capital, and the remaining 49.9% was held by UNITEL, S.A.
On 5 January 2017, in execution of the share purchase and sale agreement entered into on 7 October 2016, the sale by Banco BPI of the participation representing 2% of BFA's share capital to UNITEL took place, which became the majority Shareholder of BFA, holding 51.9% of the respective share capital.
Submetido com sucesso.
Foi enviado um código de confirmação para o seu email. Para concluir o processo deve guardar o código e dirigir-se a um balcão BFA.Encontrar o balcão