1º Go to your local BFA branch
2º Fill out the loan application form with your Account Manager
3º Hand in the required documents
4º Once your application has been accepted, go to the nearest notary and have the signatures of the signatories to the agreement and the promissory note validated
5º Go back to the branch where you started the process and hand in the notarised documents
• You must specify the expenditures you intend to finance with the loan.
• The loan will be disbursed specifically for the stated purposes.
Ideal to meet your company’s specific expenditures or investments.
• Memorandum of incorporation of the company, with articles of association
• Commercial register
• Taxpayer card
• Instrument of appointment of the members of Management/Board of Directors or power of attorney in favour of the signatory
• Minutes of the General Meeting/Board of Directors approving the loan request and the guarantees
• Identity documents of the signatories
• Blank promissory note, with an agreement on the details to be filled in, signed by the company and the guarantors, if any
• Depending on the situation, BFA may request additional specific documentation
Submetido com sucesso.
Foi enviado um código de confirmação para o seu email. Para concluir o processo deve guardar o código e dirigir-se a um balcão BFA.Encontrar o balcão